Performance & Maintenance
Just like maintenance on your vehicle can help prevent larger issues, our Client Care plans can help prevent issues with your smart home equipment. In fact, customers who have one of our plans have less technical issues and require less support calls. In short, less headaches!
Our performance and maintenance tasks cover a variety of areas. Much of the these tasks can be done via secure, remote software. This keeps any inconveniences to your schedule to a minimum. Support tasks can include modifying your configuration, rebooting automation controllers or cable boxes, and more.
Preventive tasks include things like performing software updates, monitoring the system status, and tracking internet performance. Onsite preventative maintenance is also done from time to time, such as cleaning out any dust in the equipment and ensuring all cabling and connections are in working order. If you have a weekend or vacation home, we can even visit to ensure everything is working prior to your arrival!
- Remote system monitoring for any possible issues
- Installation of any new software updates
- System performance and internet speed monitoring
- Routine, onsite analysis and cleaning of equipment
- Reduction of technical supports issues due to preventative maintenance
- Onsite system checkup available to ensure complete functionality prior to your arrival